Hi, I’m Dodge Lecciones. Below are just quick information about me:
- proud Filipino
- New Zealand Resident
- Seventh-Day Adventist
- a Nurse (registered in the Philippines, soon in New Zealand! fingers crossed!)
- used to teach English, still loves to teach
- likes music, loves singing
- i can dance too.. yeah!
- enjoys being in places….just anywhere…with friends preferably
- admires photography
I started this blog with the intention to share what I think to be wonderful happenings in my life, with my travels, with family and friends, with my music ministry, and work. By writing and publishing them, I hope to encourage others to also write about the wonderful things happening in their lives and by doing so, will inspire more others to enjoy living life.
I also have a great want for travel, i love going to places, meeting friends and enjoying nature, understanding culture and embracing history. I behold God’s majestic works of art through the wonders of nature and I amaze myself by man’s playful mind through the ups and downs of civilization marked by their ruins and remains.
Life is worth living!
Below are my other social networking sites:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dlecciones
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/dOdGeLec
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/dodgelec
- KIK account – dodgelec
E-mail address: email@example.com